Translate

Thursday, March 22, 2012

New tag designs available in my Ebay auctions!


Hi! I hope everyone's having a wonderful Thursday! wanted to share a few tags I crafted over the past weekend. These sweet nesting birds put me in mind of spring.


I've always had a thing for weathered old locks and keys. I keep a small box of antique keys for use in my crafting projects. I think I'll make a pretty gathering with these tags and a few of my favorite keys.


I have a hard time choosing a favorite design, but I especially adore the button cards. My mom's been teaching me to sew and I find myself in love with all things sewing related! I have a  collection of antique button cards that I display in an altered box in my craft room. They always bring a smile to my face and give me a warm and cozy feeling! 

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a peek at my tags! Now I'm off to deliver some pecan pie bars to some of my friends and neighbors. I baked a huge pan yesterday and if I don't share them I will eat them all myself! Hugs, Nancy

7 comments:

  1. Hi Nancy,

    The pecan pie bars look amazing and absolutely delicious, thanks for sharing your recipe, I will add it to my 'must try' recipe list.
    I love love love your new design tags they are truly beautiful. You are such a talented crafter and your tags are always a delight to see.
    I think of these three designs, if I had to choose a favourite it would have to be the middle photo, with the keys. I absolutely love old keys and clock faces too.
    Hope to chat later on today,
    Take care, keep well and in touch,
    Warmest best wishes,
    Suey
    -x-x-x-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Su! I can't wait to talk with you!!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much Su!! I can't wait to talk to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I really love the nesting birds~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I can't wait until I have some real ones in my yard. It's almost that time of year!!

      Delete