Translate

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Milady's Closet


I wish you a warm welcome! I'm thrilled to be presenting on the  Maja Design Blog with a brand new card to share! I know I'm always saying how inspired I am by Maja Design's beautiful papers, but I really mean it. I sit down in my craft room and look at them, and ideas instantly pop in to my head. That's exactly what happened with today's card.

Design papers are distressed, layered and stitched for the base. Flowers are a must for this card. The flowers I'm using are from Prima, as well as fussy cut from the paper collection.

A 5

A vintage inspired stamped image provides an elegant focal point.

A 4

A 7

Layered papers, lace punched edges, a bit of bling, and a chipboard accent add a soft, feminine feel.

A 11

I adore lace! Here it's layered down the front of the card to hug the florals at the bottom.

A 8

Additional petals peek out from beneath the top panel.

A 9

Below is a little look inside. A pretty stamped corner image is a nice finishing touch, while still leaving plenty of space for a personal note.

A 2 aaaa

Thank you so much for visiting with me today! I hope you'll find as much inspiration in these papers as I do. Wishing you sweet summer days and miles of smiles! 

Hugs,


Vintage-Summer-BasicsK


Did you know Maja Design is on Social Media?

Pinterest: Did you know that Maja Design has a Pinterest Page? You can find it right here.
Facebook: You can follow us on Facebook right here and of course "LIKE" us.
Instagram: Maja also has an Instagram account – majadesigninsweden.
(Use the hashtag #majadesigninsweden or the tag @majadesigninsweden
with your Maja papers so we can find you.)








7 comments:

  1. A stunning card with wonderful use of the very beautiful papers.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Nancy as usual. Thank You
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Nancy! Love the flower petals tucked in between the layers. Your flowers are gorgeous as always. sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your vintage/shabby chic cards Nancy! They are so inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Nancy with fantastic layers and detail.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love that you are breaking out the stamps to create beautiful focal images on your cards these days! This one is perfect, so delicately balanced and layered. A feast for the eyes!

    ReplyDelete